Friday, December 31, 2010

If you're havin' trouble ski the west instead
But Nat's is what I choose
And all this mud and stuff gets me filled with dread
All this mud looks like pooh
I start to groan
I hit a stone
All this mud is a crime
I see lots of mud and some sticks, hey
My skis are full of crime

Dirty snow, it's not deep

Dirty snow, it's not deep
Dirty snow, it's not deep
Dirty snow and well, it's not cheap
Dirty snow and well, it's not cheap

Well, skied today in Rumford.  There was almost no snow.  There was lots of mud though.  Instead of being a lot of snow with a little mud, there was a little snow with a lot of mud.

Klister skiing through the mud.  Reminds me of college.  I don't actually believe that we're going to be on a 7.5km.  Probably not even a 5km, since it's supposed to rain tomorrow or Sunday.  Hopefully we get 2km or so.

I took a picture for the blog, but I'm having a little difficulty getting pictures on my blog.  Maybe I need to upgrade my browser.  I've decided to start taking pictures of the least scenic things I find when I'm traveling.

Yesterday's (this morning's, I guess) title was based on Shipping Up to Boston, by Dropkick Murphy.

No comments:

Post a Comment