Thursday, December 2, 2010

I ski for BSF and I'm okay
It snows all night and I train all day

He skis for BSF and he's okay
It snows all night and he trains all day

I go for skis, I does some strength
I go to the lavatory
On weekends I go racing
It just makes me giddy

He goes for skis, he does some strength
He goes to the lavatory
On weekends he goes racing
It just makes him giddy

He skis for BSF and he's okayIt snows all night and he trains all day

I go for skis, work on technique
I ski on well groomed tracks
Sent in my passport info
So now I can relax

He goes for skis, works on technique
He skis on well groomed tracks
Sent in his passport info
So now he can relax
He skis for BSF and he's okay
It snows all night and he trains all day

I go for skis at Lindley Park
I fall on easy turns
Sometimes when I'm in saunas
I might get some steam burns

He goes for skis at Lindley Park
He falls on easy turns?
Sometimes when he's in saunas
He might get some steam burns?

Get excited.  If I have my facts strait, the RCMP will be backing me up as I sing this song in Silver Star.  Although I'm not singing it without their accompaniment.

In other news, after what can only be described as a long, stupid day, I got my passport stuff sent in, so now it's in the hands of a higher power.  The Department of State to be exact.  So there's no use worrying about it now, because I can't really do anything about it.

I also learned that late night blogging, even if I post by 10:30, can lead to me oversleeping.  Apparently I'm an old man.  I had a good joke to include here, but I don't remember much nowadays.  You kids get off my lawn!

What was I doing?  Sorry, I dozed off.  Oh, yes, blogging.  Worked on technique today, fell down on an easy corner because I was feeling too lazy to actually pick my skis up, and did a little speed.  I felt better than I thought I would.  Granted, expectations were pretty low on that front.

And to allay all of your fears, the steam burn line is a reference to Finland, where I did actually burn my hand in a sauna.  It really wasn't a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment