Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm just mad what they peed on
Cause pee's not good for my skis
I'm mad about what they peed on
Pee's not good for my skis
Why is the groomed track yellow?
Unsightly
Why is the groomed track yellow?
Unsightly
Why is the groomed track yellow?

"Long" ski today.  Had a great time out there.  Except there was a huge yellow hole in the middle of the skating lane where I was skiing.  Not cool.  A bit later, I saw some yellow in the classic track.  Also not cool.

I'm pretty sure I didn't get any urea on my skis, and my ski bases are thanking me for that.  The snow was pretty slow, but it was slow the whole time out there, so I'm guessing I didn't get anything on them to make it slow.  Looking at the weather, it looks like it's just going to get slower.  It's supposed to snow and be really, really cold.  But I'll be in Rumford, where the high on Friday is supposed to be 41.  Hopefully there's snow for the races.

Speaking of Rumford, I'm probably going to start packing today.  Gotta make sure I can get the Madshus skis, Madshus boots, Swix poles, and PowerBar drinks and bars along with all of my ski clothes and hopefully something to wear when I'm not skiing.  I guess skiers don't really pack light.

Yesterday's title was based on Ridin' Dirty, by Chamillionaire.  Yeah, I decided to throw a curve ball at you and switch up the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment