Sunday, December 26, 2010

A-well-a everybody's heard about Rumford
Stirred, stirred, stirred, inferred I'm stirred
Well I'm a nerd, nerd, nerd, a nerd it's absurd
A-well it's blurred, blurred, blurred, undeterred when it's blurred
A-well the third, third, third, the third's misheard
We'll be a herd, herd, herd, be a herd in Rumford
A-well they purred, purred, I heard cat's purred
A-well-a word, word, word, a word is heard
A-well I'm spurred, spurred, spurred, well, I'm spurred to Rumford
No snow is cured, cured, it's cured I've heard
A-well-a, don't you know about Rumford
Well everybody knows that Rumford is absurd
A-well I heard, heard, Rumford's absurd
A-well-a

Getting stoked for Rumford.  Remembering all the crazy weather I've seen there, all the crazy races I've had there.  If nothing else, it's going to be interesting out there.  I'm excited.

Today was an easy day.  Nice classic skiing.  Seems like I'm skiing pretty well.

For those of you worried about the dog, he's looking a lot better.

Kind of lacking a good train of thought, because I'm watching the Broncos and the dog keeps putting his head on the computer.  He's kind of a 60 lb lap dog.

Leaving for Rumford in 4 days.  Hopefully it's good travel weather.

Yesterday's post was based on Another One Bites the Dust, by Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment