Friday, November 26, 2010

Won't race around here no more
Won't race around here no more
Whatever I'm looking for
Won't race around here no more

My bags still aren't in, so I had to borrow Wynn Roberts' skis to race.  I thought the skis were the best part of my race.  I woke up with a scratchy throat, and I think the race only made it worse.  My throat is sorer, if anything, and I've been coughing and wheezing a bit this afternoon.  I don't really want to take any chances with my asthma, because I've been told by my doctor it could get worse if I don't take care of it, so long story short, I don't think it's a good idea for me to race tomorrow.

In other news, I got my new skate boots today, which was sweet.  Also, our bathroom has become a boot drying sauna.  Except it's like 80F, instead of 80C.  And there's a toilet in there.  I guess there's not any other boot information to convey.

No comments:

Post a Comment