Saturday, November 27, 2010

So this ain't the end
I felt you again today
I had to blow my nose away
Throat burns like the sun
Coughing for everyone
In West it never fails

You got in so far that I must wheeze
Bet you came in that plane for me
You'd have me down, down, down under the sheets
Now wouldn't you
Bactericuda

So I promised I'd say where I think I got this illness.  On the plane into the US, every time I was about to fall asleep, the guy behind me would wake me up with sudden, violent coughing.  It was like somebody jumping out from behind a corner to scare you.  This guy just wouldn't let me fall asleep.  And I'm pretty sure he also got me sick (If the real thing don't do the trick, you're gonna make me really sick?)

Anyways, it's a good thing I didn't race today.  I went out for a little ski, and tested some kick wax for BSF.  Then I came back and took a hot shower to try to get this illness out, and sat down to write on my blog.  After I'm finished, it's lunchtime.

And as a teaser, I've got a doozy of an idea that I'm saving up for a rainy day.  Well, a proverbial rainy day, at least.  Although who knows, I may scratch the entire idea if I realize it's just a terrible idea.  Anyways, it's about lunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment