Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wow, I Missed Out on a Lot by Being Sick

I was thinking about writing this blog post about me getting a stomach bug earlier this week.  Then I realized that that may make the worst blog post ever written, so I'll spare you the details.  Sufficed to say, I was planning an easy week anyways, so it was a good time to get sick.

Also, the day that I got sick, my dad shot a pretty big bull elk.  So hopefully I can make it through another year of having 95% of the meat I eat be wild game.  But I was sick, so I couldn't help pack the elk out.  That made him a bit sore in more ways than one.

Also, while I was sick, my grandfather came to visit, as well as my uncle, who brought gifts of deer antlers for the dogs (dogs love deer antlers).  So the dogs are really happy now, and feeding them has become a lot more hazardous.

The good news is I seem to be getting better, so hopefully my training gets back on track soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment